GoSeeTell Network Terms and Conditions
GoSeeArizona is part of the GoSeeTell Network and as such the terms of the GoSeeTell Network apply.
Use of this Site is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions below (“Terms”). To use this Site, you must agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept all of these terms, you may not use this Site.
In this document, terms that commence with a capital letter are defined in this Section or in the preamble.
- “Content” means the text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, Marks and other materials that are available on the Site.
- “Mark” means trademark, trade name, service mark, trade dress, logo, custom graphics, or icon.
- “Member” means an individual who has registered with the Site. Members choose a Member ID and a password.
- “Member ID” means a name you choose or the e-mail address you use (with your password) to login to our Sites.
- “GoSeeTell” or “We” means GoSeeTell Network, Inc., sites of the GoSeeTell network.
- “Products and Services” means the information, reviews, photos, audio, video and content available on the Sites as well as any products and services on the Sites.
- “Provider” means GoSeeTell’s licensors, suppliers, information providers, and travel and leisure service providers.
- “Partner” means a supplier or information provider that GoSeeTell works together with to deliver Content, Products and Services.
- “Site” means and all its subsites and sistersites (such as www.layoverinfo.com), as well as the Content, Marks, Products and Services from these sites.
The terms “Site”, “Marks”, “Content” and “Products and Services” do not include the sites, marks, content, products or services that are provided by third parties, and that are available through a link from the Site. Their use is subject to the terms set forth by their respective owners or operations, on the third party's site.
Scope and Terms
Compliance with Laws
You agree to use the Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations, and in a manner that does not negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of GoSeeTell Network, Inc. and its Partners, Providers or other Members. Further, you agree that your use of the Site will not violate the rights of a third party or breach any contract or duty to any third party.
Additional terms may apply when you purchase Products and Services through GoSeeTell or any of our Partners. Additional terms may also apply when you participate in a raffle or other promotions. The additional terms can be found in the area of the Site where you will purchase a Product or Service, or where you will register for a raffle.
Use of the Site
Use and Limitations on Use
You may access and use the Site only as expressly permitted in these Terms. We do not grant you any license with respect to this Site.
You may view, download and print Content subject to the following conditions:
- You may only do so for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- You may not modify the Content;
- Any displays or printouts of Content must be marked “(c) 2006, GoSeeTell Network, Inc. All rights reserved.”;
- You may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Content; and
- You may not reproduce, prepare derivative works from, distribute or display Site Content, except as provided herein.
Without the prior written permission of GoSeeTell, except as expressly permitted above, copying, transmission, reproduction, republication, posting or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion thereof is strictly prohibited. To request permission, you may contact GoSeeTell as follows:GoSeeTell Network, Inc.
Except as provided above, you may not:
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the Content in any form whatsoever;
- Use a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any Content or any part of this Site;
- Reverse engineer any part of this Site; or
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Site in any form to any third parties.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms, or unless specific applicable law requires GoSeeTell to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of GoSeeTell:
- Use a robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor Content;
- Use the Site to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Imply in any fashion that GoSeeTell is endorsing products or services without prior written consent;
- Place false or misleading information on the Site;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
- Use or access the Site in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site, or any other computer systems or networks used by GoSeeTell, other Site users or members;
- Upload or transmit to the Site or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of our Site, or appropriate the Site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our Site, or take any action that impose an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
- Disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the Site.
Member ID and Password
Access to certain areas of the Site is only available to registered members. To become a registered Member, you are required to answer a limited number of mandatory questions. Answers to additional questions are optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate. Mandatory questions are noted with an asterisk (“*”).
You are responsible for keeping your Member ID and password confidential and are responsible for all activity occurring through the use or your account. GoSeeTell will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from your failure to comply with the above. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of the Site by your account, or anyone using your login information.
GoSeeTell, in its sole discretion, may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our Site, even if access continues to be allowed to others. Upon such termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue use of the Site, and destroy any copies you may have made of any portion of the Site. Accessing the Site after such termination, suspension, or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. GoSeeTell shall not be responsible to you to such suspension or termination.
GoSeeTell also reserves the right to terminate the membership of inactive Members.
You may discontinue your participation in and access to the Site at any time. The Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to all past use of the Site by you, even if you are no longer using it.
Any aspect of the Site may be changed, supplemented, deleted, updated, discontinued, suspended, or modified at any time, and without prior notice to you. We make no commitment to update the information contained on this Site. You agree that GoSeeTell shall not be liable to you for any delay or other damages that might result from such modification, suspension, or discontinuance. We may also, at any time, change or impose fees for certain services, or establish or change general practices and limits concerning certain services.
Privacy and Security
Services and Content
We cannot promise that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
Some of the Content on GoSeeTell maybe provided by other third parties (such as Users, Members Suppliers and Partners) and includes opinions, recommendations, statements and information. The Content is intended for information purposes. GoSeeTell does not represent, endorse or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on this Site and does not assume any responsibility for the quality, possible errors or omissions in the Content provided. The information provided may not be complete, current, or applicable to your particular situation. The Content is provided “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. You are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of any opinion, advice, or other content available through the Site or obtained from a linked site.
We make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Site, but cannot ensure that the Site will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. You are urged to take appropriate safeguards before downloading any information from the Site. You are solely responsible for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of the Site or downloading anything from the Site. We assume no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of the Site or downloading anything from the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
For your convenience, our Site provides links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our Site and entering another site. We are not responsible for such third party sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions of use of these sites, because these terms will apply to your visit to these other sites.
We welcome links from a third party site to the home page of our Site, through a plain text link, provided that:
- You give GoSeeTell prior written notice of such link by contacting GoSeeTell Customer Service, to request GoSeeTell's permission to establish the link;
- You discontinue providing a link to our Site if so requested by GoSeeTell;
- You do not imply in any fashion that GoSeeTell is endorsing any of your products or service or is affiliated with you;
- You do not present GoSeeTell in a false light, or provide misleading or false information about GoSeeTell, or its Site or Services;
- You do not remove or obscure the copyright notices, or other notices on this Site;
- You do not use any Mark of GoSeeTell; and
- You do not replicate, frame or mirror the content of the Site.
- We reserve the right to require you to remove links to the Site, in our sole discretion. Linking to any page of the Site other than to the homepage is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with GoSeeTell.
The GoSeeTell Site and all Content are the sole and exclusive property of GoSeeTell or its licensors. GoSeeTell and its licensors retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in the Site. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other laws of worldwide, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of this Site may violate such laws.
User Generated Content
By using this Site you understand that all recommendations, ratings, reviews, opinions, articles, directories, guides, text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, audio clips, video clips and images, information, data, photographs, software, messages or other materials, including Member Content, is the responsibility of the person or entity originating such Content, and GoSeeTell disclaims any liability with respect to such Content.
If you submit recommendations, ratings, reviews, opinions, articles, directories, guides, text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, audio clips, video clips and images, information, data, photographs, software, messages or other materials to the Site (collectively, “Member Opinions”), you agree as follows:
- You are the owner of all Member Opinions you submit, or have been granted all the rights necessary from the owner to submit such Member Opinions to the Site and for the use by GoSeeTell;
- You warrant that the use and posting of all Member Opinions you submit by GoSeeTell will not infringe the intellectual property rights of or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
- You grant to GoSeeTell a nonexclusive, perpetual, non-revocable royalty-free license to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, transfer or sell Member Opinions, submitted to this Site for any purpose whatsoever and using any media whatsoever including media that has not yet been created), including, without limitation, a commercial purpose, without any compensation to you;
- You understand that GoSeeTell will have the right (but under no circumstances will GoSeeTell have any obligation) to screen, edit, refuse to post or remove any Member Opinion, in whole or in part, from any portion of the Site, in its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, Member Opinion that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable. GoSeeTell reserves the right to disclose any Member Opinion as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; and
- You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right or any other harm resulting from your use of the Site.
GoSeeTell may decide to charge a fee for the Service or parts of the Service it provides on this Site. If GoSeeTell decides to offer Services on this Site for a fee you will be informed about the fee structure. GoSeeTell will not charge a fee without obtaining your consent. In case you do not agree to the fee charge, GoSeeTell will give you the option to terminate your membership. If you do not agree to the fees proposed, your membership may be modified, limited or terminated.
Disclaimer of Warranty
GOSEETELL AND ITS PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. GOSEETELL AND ITS PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THAT COMMUNICATIONS TO OR FROM THE SITE WILL BE SECURE AND NOT INTERCEPTED; THAT THE SERVICES AND OTHER CAPABILITIES OFFERED FROM THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED; OR THAT ITS CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR TIMELY. THE FACT THAT GOSEETELL IS INCLUDING OR OFFERING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE SITE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OR A RECOMMENDATION OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BY LAWS AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION. GOSEETELL AND ITS PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Limitation of Liability
Use of this Site and its Content is at your sole risk. Services and Products made available on this Site are subject to conditions imposed by the Providers, including but not limited to tariffs, conditions of carriage, international conventions and arrangements, and federal government regulations. Providers who furnish products or services through this Site are independent contractors, and not agents or employees of GoSeeTell.
IN NO EVENT WILL GOSEETELL OR ITS PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, ANY LINKED WEB SITE, THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF PROVIDERS WHO FURNISH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY PROVIDERS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. If, despite the limitation above, GoSeeTell or a Provider is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the occurrences described in the limitation above, then GoSeeTell and the Providers' liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of US$250.00. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
You agree to defend and indemnify GoSeeTell and any Provider, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, in any action filed or commenced by any third party against GoSeeTell as a result of
- Your breach of these Terms,
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or
- Your use of our Site.
The laws of the State of Oregon, (USA), without regard to its conflict of law rules, will govern these Terms. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms and Conditions.
Prior Terms and Conditions
These Terms supersede any prior GoSeeTell Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the Site that were displayed on this Site before the date stated above
We may modify, revise or update these Terms, at any time, by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms, because they are binding on you. Your continued use of our Site, following the posting of conspicuous notice of any modification, will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site.
We urge you to preserve these Terms by printing them for your records.
Your acceptance of these Terms and your use of the Site do not create a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship with us. You may not assign, delegate, or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. If we fail to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. If a court finds any of these Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that Term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the other Terms will remain valid and enforceable. The headings in these Terms are for your convenience and reference; they do not limit or affect these Terms. These Terms, together with those items made a part of these terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between us relating to your use of our Site, and replaces any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding your use of our Site. We may assign our rights under this Agreement without your consent or prior notice to you.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or if you need further assistance with respect to access to or use of the Site or the services offered by GoSeeTell, you may contact our Customer Service department as indicated below. We will attempt to respond to your questions or concerns promptly after we receive them.
Contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org